A family of six including father, mother and four children have perished in Sunday morning gas explosion fire incident which rocked Abule Ado Community of Lagos State.
A witness, Biliqil Jamiu, told our Correspondent that one Mr. Obi, his wife, and four children were trapped by the fire while inside their car, getting set for Sunday church service.
There is no official confirmation yet.
Mr. Obi was the proprietor of King David School in Ajegunle and owner of the property, housing a primary and secondary schools in Abule Ado, according to his neighbours.
78 total views
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *